Mobile Developer (Android)
London (or UK remote only)
Want to work on one of the most exciting and innovative fields of technology in the recent years? Want to shape the future of Conversational AI and build impactful products around it? We're looking for talented and motivated people to join our team and push frontiers!
This is your chance to become part of a small and super skilled team to make this role your own. You will join as Mobile Developer (Android) at Wluper, you will have the opportunity to work closely together with our product, sales and design teams to help build new and innovative application experiences.
What you will do at Wluper
- Designing, building and maintaining our product native integration
- Implementing custom user interfaces using the latest programming techniques
- Building reusable user centric software components for interfacing with our back-end platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. However, even if you don't meet all the requirements, yet you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to get to know you.
What you will bring to the Wluper team
- Strong experience building and designing Android SDKs and Apps using Kotlin (and/or Java) respectively
- Hands-on experience with Flutter and the programming language Dart.
- Hands on experience packaging, delivering and shipping Native SDKs & Apps.
- Familiarity with Native tool ecosystems for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- Extensive experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design, testing techniques and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Nice to haves for this role
- Experience building and designing iOS SDKs and Apps using Swift (and/or Objective C) respectively
- A solid experience in web app development and professional experience with Vue.js
What we offer at Wluper
- Flexible hours and a working from home policy
- 26 days paid holiday per year, plus company and bank holidays
- Participation at training workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, conferences, and events
- New MacBook Pro and WFH pack
- Monthly virtual events and regular social events
- Healthy snacks and breakfast when in the office
- Bike2Work Scheme